Frequently Asked Questions
At this time, our kits are only available in Europe.
Your kit can take up to 3 business days to ship. Once your testing kit has shipped, it will arrive within 3-5 shipping days.
Typically you will receive your results in 1-4 business days upon receiving of collected sample.
An important item to note - If you ship your kit back over a weekend, it can take longer to reach the lab.
We will send an email notification when your results are ready to the email you provided during registration.
We accept all major credit, debit, and HSA cards, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®.
In order to provide you the highest quality experience, you can only order tests for yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders placed for another person.
Once your order is complete, your package will be shipped out of our fulfillment warehouse within 1 business day and you will receive your order within 3-5 business days. Once your sample reaches the lab, they will begin processing the sample. Typically, you will see your results within 1-4 business days of the lab having started the processing stage. If you have questions about a specific order or sample, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our published research, we always anonymize, de-identify and aggregate data and seek supplemental data from our customer for more qualitative aspects on an opt-in, voluntary basis only. Customer information is only shared with the lab and physicians that are part of our testing process.
Under no circumstance do we ever sell our customers' data, and we use state-of-the-art, bank-grade encryption to ensure data security.
Security safeguards used by CoreMedica include the following:
- We do not host any servers or data ourselves. We leave that to the professionals - ClearData (HIPAA compliant platform).
- All data is stored using industry standard encryption methods (AES-256). This means data is encrypted at rest and in flight.
- We always use the latest technology and the latest security patch levels.
- We do not store credit card information in any database. You directly communicate with Stripe, which is PCI compliant when storing and processing credit card information.
- Our site is only accessible via HTTPS. This ensures a secure connection and interaction with our site at all times.
How to collect my blood sample.
1. Retrieve Blood Collection Device from foil pouch.
2. Remove barcode label from Test Requisition & Consent Form and affix label to the top portion so it is visible after closing the device.
3. Place device with collection side up, on a flat and level surface.
4. Do NOT remove clear cover.
1. Rinse hands in warm water.
2. With palm facing up, select ring finger for your collection. Puncture site should be on the right side of the fingertip for ease of collection. Middle finger may be used, but ring finger is preferred.
3. Clean with alcohol pad.
4. Stimulate blood flow to the selected finger by letting your hand hang at your side and shaking back and forth for 15-20 seconds.
Note: Do NOT use the center of the fingertip. Only use side of fingertip pad as the puncture site for less discomfort.
5. Using lancet provided, twist off cap. Place hand, palm side up on table or hard surface.
6. Position lancet on right side of ring finger as shown. Press lancet into fingertip to
7. Wipe off the first blood drop with the gauze pad. Keep the gauze pad until you are done.
8. Discard used safety lancet in regular trash.
1. Blood should begin to flow freely.
2. Allow large drops to form. If blood drop does not form, wipe with gauze pad again and gently massage finger from the palm to fingertip.
3. FOUR (4) large blood drops are required to fall in the center of the clear cover applicator.
4. Apply drops continuously. Do NOT STOP and wait between drops.
5. If blood flow stops, repeat step #2 as needed to generate blood flow.
6. After applying 4 drops, wait 3 minutes for blood drops to soak into the white membrane.
1. After 4 blood drops are absorbed, close the device firmly by folding over the top. Make sure the latches are secure. Lay on flat surface.
2. Proper Device Handling. After use, the Collection Device containing your blood sample can be stored at room temperature (18C° – 22C°) before mailing to the laboratory. Sample must be shipped within 24 hours of collection.